Manage API Phase Views
'Manage API phase views' is where you setup the data you want each app to retrieve when an application reaches a certain phase of the recruitment process.
- You can have multiple 'API phase views' per API phase
- Every app requires their own 'API phase view' to successfully use the selected app.
- Every app in the Talent App Store will have declared which 'API phase' their app will be available from. This means you will only be able to setup an 'API phase view' if the app has declared it is available for the phase you select.
To manage your API phase views:
- Go to the Admin tab and select the 'Manage API phase views' option.
- You can edit, copy or add a new 'API phase view' specifically for a selected app and phase.
- To add: Add the name and description for your 'API phase view', select the phase and the app you want to retrieve the data defined in this view.
- Define your data requirements by selecting the data fields you require.
- When selecting 'criteria type' fields (category fields), you need to ensure the description label is entered and reflects the field name.
- Click 'OK'.