This article explains the steps for installing the 'Talegent' App.
Installation of your ATS in the Talent App Store is a prerequisite for using all apps in the Talent App Store.
Installation of the ‘Assessment Hub’ App is a prerequisite for successfully using the Talegent Assessment Centre App, to find out more about the ‘Assessment Hub’, please click here.
Before you begin
Before installing this App please contact your Talegent account manager or the friendly Client Support team at email@example.com to obtain your Talegent Integration Key.
Let's get started
- Go to the Talent App Store at www.talentappstore.com and sign in to your account.
- Search or browse for the 'Talegent App'.
- Open the App and click the 'Install' button on the right hand side of the App and click 'Ok' to confirm.
- After the App has completed installation, please review the app for further set up requirements.
- Open the app and click on the 'SETUP REQUIRED' button
- This should launch further setup requirements and will ask for you to enter the Talegent Integration Key to complete your setup. You will need to contact Talegent to obtain your Integration Key.
- Once the setup has been completed, go back to the 'Talent App Store' and ‘Reboot’ your tenant. The available assessment(s) will be available in the 'Assessment Hub' for you to configure.
NOTE: If you have not already installed the ‘Assessment Hub’ App, please do so now. Open the ‘Assessment Hub’ to configure your Assessment Apps. Your assessment will be available to use once the ‘Assessment Hub’ has been configured and the ‘Assessment Hub’ strip added to your ATS views.
Use with your existing system(s)
Depending on your ATS you will have different configurations to set this up.
The following fields must be included in the ‘Assessment Hub view’ and applied to the Talegent assessment type(s).
Candidate First Name, Last Name, Email and ID (Job Seeker ID)
Additional fields may be required, please discuss these prior to use
If you are a SnapHire client and would like to find out more about using the ‘Assessment Hub’ App, click here.
Click on the Icon in the Assessment Hub strip to start an assessment and or view the assessment status. The assessment icon will change with a different colour border as it moves through the stages and some icons may change upon completion. When an assessment has been completed you will be displayed a result and or a link to the result (depending on the app and assessment requested).
- Clicking on the Results Grid link in the results screen will take you to the Talegent Login.