This article explains the steps for installing the 'Talegent' App.
Installation of the ‘Assessment Hub’ App is a prerequisite for successfully using the Talegent App. Click here to find out more about the 'Assessment Hub'.
Let's get started
- Go to the Talent App Store at www.talentappstore.com and sign in to your account.
- Search or browse for the 'Talegent App'.
- Open the App and click the 'Install' button on the right hand side of the App and confirm by clicking the 'Ok' button.
- After the App has completed installation, please review the app for further set up requirements. There will be a red button saying 'SETUP REQUIRED'.
- Open the app and click on the 'SETUP REQUIRED' button
- This should launch further setup requirements and will ask for you to enter the Talegent Integration Key to complete your setup. You will need to contact Talegent to obtain your Integration Key.
- Once the setup has been completed, go back to the 'Talent App Store' and 'Reboot' your tenant.
The app should then be available in the 'Assessment Hub' for you to configure. To find out more about configuring the ‘Assessment Hub’ and Assessment Apps, please click here.
- Open the ‘Assessment Hub’ to configure your Assessment Apps.
- Your assessment will be available to use once the ‘Assessment Hub’ has been configured and the ‘Assessment Hub’ strip added to your ATS views.
- Depending on your ATS you will have different configurations as to how this is set out.
- The assessment icon will change with a different colour border as it moves through the stages and some icons may change upon completion. When an assessment has been completed you will be displayed a result and or a link to the result (depending on the app and assessment requested).
- Clicking on the Results Grid link in the results screen will take you to the Talegent Login.
NOTE: If you have not already installed the “Assessment Hub” App, please do so now.
Use with your existing system(s)
Depending on your ATS you will have different configurations on how to set this up.
- If you are a SnapHire client and would like to find out more about using the ‘Assessment Hub’ App, click here.