This article provides information about the 'Category' escalation option available in the Candidate Care app. This article includes:
In the 'Global settings' page of the Candidate Care app:
- Category can be selected as part of the escalation chain:
- When selected, a drop-down box appears with any category (classification) options provided by the app/system Candidate Care is linked to:
- The escalation email will use the email address configured for the category value (relating to the specific job - refer below).
When 'Category' has been added as an escalation in the Global settings:
- The 'Category' value will appear as an option in the individual alert settings:
- It can be dragged into the Selected list if/when required:
- If/when a job meets the threshold which would trigger an escalation email to a 'Category' selection, the email address associated with the category value selected for the job is used. For example:
- In the Global Settings, the category escalation is set to use the category called 'Location".
- Job 1234 has a category location value set to Auckland.
- The email address associated with the Auckland category value location is email@example.com
- When the job alert is triggered and escalation point is 'Category', the email alert is set to firstname.lastname@example.org.