This article provides information about the 'Profile' section of the Total Apply form. This field is not configurable in Total Apply. This article includes:
The profile section of the form includes:
- Classification information for the candidate to select from (If the app/system Total Apply is linked to has provided some classification information)
- An option to subscribe to 'Job notifications'.
If the app/system Total Apply is linked to has provided some classification information; the classification names, instructions and values for the candidate to select from will appear. The order in which these classifications appears is also dictated by the information Total Apply receives.
When the candidate is making selections:
- The candidates can use the '+ Edit' buttons to view the options available for a classification. When they have clicked the '+ Edit' button, the classification information will be displayed in a pop-up window:
- If the classification has further branches of information, a 'Refine' button is available for the candidate to drill down to see the selections available. When refining their view, information about the trail they have come down is displayed above the selection options (in this example: All / New Zealand). The candidate can click on any part of this trail to return to that level of the classification:
- Candidates can use the selection boxes to select an individual value, or an entire branch:
- When viewing their selections the candidate may see the value as:
- Not selected ('Other' in the example above).
- Selected ('New Zealand' in the example above). This icon is used when a single value has been selected, or if the label relates to a branch of values where every value within the branch is selected.
- Partially selected ('Australia' in the example above) - This icon is used if the label refers to a branch of values where at least one value, but not all values, in the branch have been selected.
- Shaded ('Communications' in the example below) - This icon is used if the branch value can't be used, the candidate must use the 'Refine' button to the right to make their selections from the values in this branch.
The job notifications option always appears:
- The default value of this field is 'No'.
- If no classification information (above) has been provided to Total Apply, the Profile section will only include this one option.
If the candidate has an existing profile in the app/system Total Apply is linked to, if available, this information will pre-populated with their stored information.
- When using the Total Apply registration or update profile forms, the various classifications displayed in this section are NOT mandatory.
- When using the Total Apply registration or update profile forms, the 'Job notifications' option in this section is mandatory.
- When using the Total Apply application form, whether or not the various classifications displayed in this section are mandatory is determined by the information Total Apply receives from the app/system Total Apply is linked to in your tenant.