Total Apply is an app brought to you by Aotal. This app allows organizations to be able to offer a registration and/or application experience for candidates. This app can be found under the 'Applicant tracking' category of the Talent App Store.
In the version of this app released on 26 March 2018, the key features available are:
- Desktop and mobile friendly forms (Register / Update profile / Application).
- All three forms include a comprehensive set of questions to ensure you have the information you need about your candidates. The questions include information that is 'standard' to Total Apply, as well as presenting questions from the app/system Total Apply is linked to.
- For job applications, the candidate is required to sign in (or sign up) to the app/system Total Apply is linked to before the application form is provided.
- Sourcing: Total Apply provides sourcing information along with the application to the app/system it is linked to. This information can be stored/used as required by that app/system.
- Logo: Total Apply provides 'Total Apply' logo information with the application to the app/system it is linked to. This information can be stored/displayed as required by that app/system.
TIP: Before installing the Total Apply app in your tenant, you may like to discuss any differences in the registration/application process between the Total Apply forms and any in-built forms you are replacing (in the app/system you are going to link Total Apply to).
More information ...
If you require more information about how this app works, please read the related articles or contact Support.